Thursday, October 8, 2009

the cat i never had

pros of owning my own home: my rules, my stuff (everywhere), my choices about where my stuff goes and what my rules are.

cons: shit goes wrong. and mom won't fix it.

i just need to wake up every morning and say to myself "what today?" today's particular problem: i have a mouse in my house. it's not cute because it rhymes; it's disgusting, especially when i found its poo all over my pantry.

so i'm debating something that i've been wanting since i was six: a cat. the whole mouse problem would just be a side perk to having a cat. it would really be me fulfilling a lifelong dream, plus i get to save another animal, and that's the best thing of all.

what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Think I'm crazy? Let me know!