Friday, January 1, 2010

new year, new look

2010. it sounds so nice, doesn't it, especially if you're ocd like me. i like nice, even numbers, and it's nice to start out the year organized already.

my birthday is this month (the 14th, and if you need present ideas, bingo). my mom thought i needed a gym membership pass as a birthday gift. i don't know if she's trying to tell me something, but i could definitely learn to be more healthy. the laziness has gotten to a new level, and it's not that i want to lose weight, but that i know i need to trim down a bit, considering the health problems from my family. so i signed up for a fitness class two days a week that's in my employer's office building just a block away.

oh, and i bought really nice nike shoes that i probably can't afford. but dammit if i have to work out, i might as well like my shoes. happy birthday to me.

1 comment:

  1. I should really make a similar resolution *I type as I eat a cupcake. sigh

    ReplyDelete

Agree? Disagree? Think I'm crazy? Let me know!