Thursday, September 23, 2010

first look: white by vera wang

i'm not ready to buy a wedding dress, but dang it if i don't have to rethink my anti-david's bridal policy now that vera wang is getting ready to unveil (ha ha) a line of dresses for them. since her dresses retail for anywhere from $5000-$25,000 (and up), the line - officially called white by vera wang - will open her brand up to a whole new group of brides, since they'll be on sale for $600-$1400.

vera finally showed her designs last week on oprah, where 50 lucky brides-to-be get to pick from any one of them. of the line, which i'm going to estimate is around 12 dresses, i like these three the best.





jeez. not only do these make me rethink my i-hate-davids-bridal mantra, i'm actually contemplating a pink wedding dress.

thanks to dallasweddingplanner.com for the photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Think I'm crazy? Let me know!