Wednesday, March 16, 2011

kate fashion: kitten heels


kate middleton, she of the most-anticipated-wedding-of-my-generation, went out to lunch with her sister pippa and fiancee wills, and wore very lovely, very simple tan kitten heels.


i found some that look almost identical from ann taylor loft. simple, easy to wear, goes with everything. you're not going to break your ankle walking in these.

well, you might, if you're clumsy like me.

in other kate fashion news, i adore her hair like that. i have spent many evenings in front of my bathroom mirror, trying to achieve the perfect amount of volume and messiness without veering into the sloppy. never works for me.

and yes, i'm waking up at 5 a.m. april 29 to watch the wedding. can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Think I'm crazy? Let me know!