Monday, June 6, 2011

monday must-haves

so it's monday, and i've had to have my finger pricked today, which on any normal day would make me cranky - but i lost just a little weight over the weekend. i'll take what i can get.

here's my must-have for this could-have-been-bad-but-is-actually-good monday:

kate spade maryanne bag, on sale for $187

until i can afford chanel, this shall fill my quota for one gorgeous quilted bag. oh who am i kidding? this is BETTER than chanel. look at that color. shocking pink actually does go with everything - just don't wear more than one piece of it at a time. this is the kind of accessory i would wear to dress up jeans and a button down (with bright yellow flats, of course!) or an LBD out to dinner. i love everything about this bag, especially the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Think I'm crazy? Let me know!