Monday, February 15, 2010

nyfw: review (adam fall '10 rtw)

full disclosure: i have never followed adam closely, compared to some of my other favorite designers (carlos miele, j. mendel, badgley mischka, elie saab, in case you were wondering), but this season's line caught my eye. it was full of youthful pieces - shorter skirts, sparkles, layers and cozy dresses i would love to curl up in.

next year's christmas party outfit:




















next year's christmas morning dress:




















and a frock for new year's 2011:


















kind of surprising these are all from the same line. but i loved it, the mix of styles and occasions. there were work dresses and comfy knits and beautiful gowns with origami-style skirts. i'd love to have the entire line in my closet. a girl can dream, right?

see adam's 2010 fall ready-to-wear line here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Think I'm crazy? Let me know!